Medical social workers help patients and caregivers with social & emotional difficulties that may result from illness. The social workers will know about community resources & help to find the best possible options. They will evaluate our patient physical & mental needs as well as a support system for them.
Our social workers would help patients & families with a variety of issues including:
- Finding resources for necessary care
- Coordinating meal delivery & other necessary services
- Advising on housing, transportation, & long-term care options
- Helping with outreach services, crisis prevention, & social rehabilitation
- Planning supportive services for return home
- Providing assistance with various needs.
- Developing a customized plan for each individual patient on achieving their social goals, while working with their medical team.
- Organ donation awareness
- Free medical camps
- Blood donation camps